Are you interested in exploring every little detailed information about Machu Picchu? This place covered so many Interesting, mysterious things aboutthe Rainbow Mountain hike 2 days that are still not resolved. There are so many historical places that you can visit to enhance your experience and knowledge. Let’s check the significance of this place.
Machu Picchu Mysterious Facts
- Machu Picchu is considered the seven wonder of the world.
- The mysterious fact about this city is there were no wheels used for the transportation of heavy rocks.
- The structures of Machu Picchu were built with the Idquo Ashlar technique. In this process, the stones are cut so that they can fit with the mortar.
- As per the people of Quechua, the Machu Picchu is known as old mountains & Old peak in the native language of Quechua.
- According to the Inca tradition, the Citadel has two parts Hanan and Urin. Most of the stones that are used to build the city are more than 50 tons.
- On the Inca trail, most of the porters sleep with the shiny metal and object, mirror. The native people believe that it sends away all the spirits from them. Most of the guides shared that they have experienced the feeling of being pulled out of their tents in the past.
- Most of the geology and archaeological experts try to find out the exact age of Machu Picchu but still they don’t make any report besides that.
- Machu Picchu is South America’s most impressive archaeological which has the most glorious and glamourous locations for photoshoots. This is the best thing to experience nature.
- Do you want to know about Machu Picchu so important? This is considered as the major tourist attraction of Peru, and that’s why people from all over the world visit this city.
Machu Picchu is known as the lost city of the Incas. The Short Inca Trail with camping 2 days is a mysterious yet wonderful city where you can visit with your whole family.